In Stock Gold And Silver
WANT TO HEDGE YOUR WEALTH
Patriot Gold Supply Proudly Supports The Wounded Warrior Project
Is It In Stock?
Yes! Additionally, we have many more products in stock that are not listed. Contrary to many other gold and silver companies, we constantly have a supply of gold due to our relationship with the mint. Even though you may not see the exact item you are looking for on this In Stock Gold And Silver Products page, that does not mean that we do not have them in stock. Instead, we have so many products in stock that we can not keep everything live on our website. For this reason, it would be best to contact one of our gold experts by calling (888) 959-1776 or filling out the form on this page.
How Do We Keep Our Prices So Low?
The first thing to remember when purchasing gold is that there are spot prices and there are premiums. In short, the “Spot Price” is the base price of the gold and the premium is what is charged by the dealer to cover costs and make a profit. All gold dealers charge a premium but, unlike the spot price, not all premiums are the same.
Particularly, when looking at In Stock Gold And Silver Products, you have to consider what premium you are paying. Unfortunately, many gold and silver companies have extremely high overhead that can be a result of many different things. On one hand, the company may have an extravagant storefront with extreme white glove service. While this may not be a bad thing, the cost of this experience always gets passed along to you. On the other hand, there are some gold companies that simply charge high premiums to pay expensive celebrity promoters and to make unnecessarily large profits.
Patriot Gold Supply has set out to provide you with the most affordable In Stock Gold & Silver Products. The reason for this is because, at the end of the day, everyone should own gold. That gold is the same whether you buy it in person at an exquisite storefront or you buy it online. We don’t have tons of expenses with brick and mortar stores and we don’t pay celebrities massive sums of money to push our products.
As a result, we provide value to our customers by providing you with some of the best, if not the best, prices in the industry. On top of that, we have a personalized ordering process that is powered by a team of great patriots. Our “No High-Pressure Sales” values have resulted in thousands of win-win relationships with great people like you.
How Accurate Are These Prices?
We do highly recommend that you reach out to one of our staff members to confirm the prices. There is no pressure to buy and we would love to get you the absolute most accurate pricing.
Do You Need Prices On More Items?
Patriot Gold Supply has an immense amount of products currently in stock with very short wait / delivery times. For this reason, we are not able to add every single item onto our website. If you are looking for more In Stock Gold And Silver, you are welcome to contact one of our professionals and we look forward to speaking with you!
How Much Is Shipping?
Throughout the years, this is one of the most popular questions that we have gotten about our In Stock Gold And Silver. As a result of the great relationship that we have with Schiff Gold, we are able to provide all of our clients with Free Shipping! That is right, shipping on each and every order that you make with Patriot Gold Supply is Free!
How Much Is Insurance?
This is likely the second most frequently asked question about our In Stock Gold And Silver. In contrast to the majority of gold and silver companies, each order that you make with Patriot Gold Supply is Insured for Free. The reason behind this is that we believe that peace of mind is a necessity and should not cost an additional fee.
Where Should I Store The Gold?
- Storing you gold at home has proven to be the most popular method over the years.
- It can be smart to keep your gold at home for the reason that it is easily accessible if you ever need it.
- The vast majority of those who own large quantities of gold keep a small portion at home and the rest in an alternative storage location.
At A Vault
- A vault is a great option for someone who does not want the liability of keeping massive quantities of gold in their home.
- This is one of the safest methods of storing gold and is preferred by those who have been stacking for decades.
- Contrary to what you may think, vaults make accessing your precious metals quite easy. It is standard to give a 24 hour notice before you would like to access your gold with no penalties.
- This is also a very affordable solution. When you consider the risk of storing massive sums of precious metals in your home, utilizing a vault can be very convenient.
At A Gold Yield Marketplace
- You can easily deposit and store your gold and silver with a company such as Monetary Metals.
- There are absolutely no vault fees with this option which saves you money.
- The biggest difference with this option over using a vault is that you earn interest on your gold and silver.
- In the same way as a bank will give you interest on the money you store with them, you can earn interest with your gold.
- Before 1933, this is how the banking system worked. You would deposit your gold and silver and the bank would use it to make money. In return they pay out a smaller percentage to you.
- This is a great way to store your wealth in a liquid manner while also hedging against inflation. This also allows you to experience the benefits of increasing gold and silver prices while also earning interest.
- There has been a massive increase in gold investors utilizing companies such as this.
Can I Pick Up The Items In Person?
In order to save our clients as much money as possible, we do not have any storefronts for you to physically pick up the gold at. For this reason, our clients save large sums of money and lower premiums over the spot price of gold.
Patriot Gold Supply is an unapologetically patriotic company. We firmly believe that it is the least we can do to donate a small portion of our proceeds to the Wounded Warrior Project. In this way, you are able to help those who risked it all by fighting for our freedoms each and every time you purchase gold.